4 Üyeler
0 Likes
584 Görüntüleme
(@aykutsahin)
Gönderiler: 26
Eminent Member
Konu başlatıcı

Merhaba üstadlar uzun bir aradan sonra tekrar sizlere katılma şansı yakaladım;

sormak istediğim; server 2008 standart x64 sunucumun üzerinde koşan exchange 2007 sp1 sunucum var, sp3 kurduktan sonra restart ettiğimde exchange database management altında bulunun First Storage Group ve SecondStorage Group database'lerimin kaybolduğunu gördüm yeni database yaratamıyorum ama outlook çalışıyor ve mailler geliyor bu durum neyden kaynaklanabilir ? yada sp3 kurmadan önce yapmam gerekenler varmı ? mecburen silbaştan kurulum yapmak zorunda kaldım şuan sp1 olarak bekliyor

şimdiden teşekküler

Gönderildi : 26/01/2011 23:36

(@yalcinkaraca)
Gönderiler: 354
Reputable Member

Merhaba Ayku Bey ;

Yaşar Hocanın yazmış Oldugu Makaleyi inceleye bilirisiniz.

http://www.cozumpark.com/blogs/exchangeserver/archive/2011/01/22/exchange-server-2007-ccr-node-lar-na-service-pack-ve-rollup-y-klenmesi.aspx

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 00:11

(@huseyinsevin)
Gönderiler: 821
Prominent Member

Upgrade işlemini nasıl yaptınız? Yani direk SP3 kurarakmı upgrade yaptınız yoksa önce SP2 ye sonra SP3 mi upgrade ettiniz? Ve sunucunun güncellemeleri şuan tam mı?

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 00:15

(@aykutsahin)
Eminent Member
Konu başlatıcı

Upgrade işlemini nasıl yaptınız? Yani direk SP3 kurarakmı upgrade yaptınız yoksa önce SP2 ye sonra SP3 mi upgrade ettiniz? Ve sunucunun güncellemeleri şuan tam mı?

direk olarak sp3 kurulumu gerçekleştirdim

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 01:10

(@aykutsahin)
Eminent Member
Konu başlatıcı

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 01:11

(@aykutsahin)
Eminent Member
Konu başlatıcı

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 01:11

(@aykutsahin)
Eminent Member
Konu başlatıcı

Sp1 üzerine sp3 kurmamın bir sakıncası varmı yoksa sp2 ilemi yükselteyim

bildiğim kadarıyla en son güncelleme paketi geçmişteki güncelleme paketlerini içeriyor, sizin tavsiyeniz nedir

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 16:30

(@YusufCagan)
Gönderiler: 96
Estimable Member

merhabalar aykut bey,

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff607233(EXCHG.80).aspx  isterseniz bu linke bir gözatın upgrade işleminden bahsediyor

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 17:25

(@aykutsahin)
Eminent Member
Konu başlatıcı

merhabalar aykut bey,

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff607233(EXCHG.80).aspx  isterseniz bu linke bir gözatın upgrade işleminden bahsediyor

teşekkürler inceliyeceğim

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 17:33

(@YusufCagan)
Estimable Member

tekrar merhabalar,

google'a expert exchange 2007 sp1 upgrade sp3 diyerek ararsanız "Steps for Upgrade Exchange 2007 SP1 to SP3 : exchange2007, windows ..." - www.experts-exchange.com/.../Exchange/Q_26647293.html göreceksiniz bu sayfada sizin sorununuzun çözümü mevcut

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 17:43

(@huseyinsevin)
Gönderiler: 821
Prominent Member

Sp1 üzerine sp3 kurmamın bir sakıncası varmı yoksa sp2 ilemi yükselteyim

bildiğim kadarıyla en son güncelleme paketi geçmişteki güncelleme paketlerini içeriyor, sizin tavsiyeniz nedir

SP1 den SP3 e direk yükseltmelerde sıkınıtı yaşadığını belirtenler mevcut, bir çözüm olarak ise SP2 den SP3 yükseltme belirtiliyor. Bunun dışında yine SP1 den SP3 direk yükseltme olmaz diyede bir şey yok. Sunucunuzun güncellemlerinin eksiksiz olmasınada dikkat ediniz.  Ayrıca Yalçın beyin verdiği linkede kesinlikle bir göz atın.

tekrar merhabalar,

google'a expert exchange 2007 sp1 upgrade sp3 diyerek ararsanız
"Steps for Upgrade Exchange 2007 SP1 to SP3 : exchange2007, windows ..."
- www.experts-exchange.com/.../Exchange/Q_26647293.html göreceksiniz bu sayfada sizin sorununuzun çözümü mevcut

Bu site çok güzel bir site fakat ücretli bir sitedir. Ücret ödeyip üye olmadığınız müddetçe çözümle ilgili tam bilgiye ulaşamıyorsunuz maalesef.

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 20:45

(@YusufCagan)
Estimable Member

merhaba hüseyin bey,

sayfaya mı erişemiyorsunuz?

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 23:25

(@YusufCagan)
Estimable Member

Steps for Upgrade Exchange 2007 SP1 to SP3

I have got exchange
server 2007 SP1 (all roles on one 2008 server) and i want to upgrade to SP3 Rollup 1.

I want to know if the following steps
are the correct one's:

Stop GFI spamfilter service
Stop NOD32 mail scanner service
Stop exchange and backup the maildatabases
Strart exchange again? I don't know what is better, start exchange or not?
Install SP3
Install Rollup 1 for exchange 2007sp3

This wil be done on our live domain server.

Hi,

Yesterday I ran the exchange 2007 sp3 upgrade.

I have had some issues:

First upgrading the AD schema:

1.      Setup /pl

2.      Setup /ps

3.      Setup /p

This was no problem

Then the actual upgrade:

Remove Exchange Files

Failed

Error:

A reboot is required to complete file operations on '{24B2C164-DE66-44FE-B468-A46D9D5E6B31}'.  Please reboot the machine and run setup again.

The requested operation is successful. Changes will not be effective until the system is rebooted

Warning:

An unexpected error has occurred and debug information is being generated: A reboot is required to complete file operations on '{24B2C164-DE66-44FE-B468-A46D9D5E6B31}'.  Please reboot the machine and run setup again.

After restart the server and start setup again I got this error message:

the exchange binary files are not installed. but the backup settings registry key is present. only build-to-build upgrade mode is available

I found the following solution for this:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd285501(EXCHG.80).aspx

1. Extract the Exchange 2007 SP3 files from the installation package. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.

2. Change to the directory that contains the E2K7SP3En64.exe file.

3. Type e2k7sp3en64.exe /x, and then press ENTER.

4. In the Choose Directory For Extracted Files dialog box, type the path where you want to extract the files, and then click OK. For example, type c:\exchange2007sp3files.

5. When the Extraction Complete message appears, click OK.

2. Copy the appropriate language version of the Exchhelp.chm file from the location where you extracted the files to the Exchange Server\Bin directory on the Exchange server. For example, copy the C:\Exchange2007sp3\Setup\Serverroles\Common\mui\0409\Exchhelp.chm file to the %ProgramFiles%\Exchange Server\Bin directory.

3. Verify that the following services are set to an Automatic startup type and that the services are started:

• IIS Admin Service (IISADMIN)

• HTTP SSL (HTTPFilter)
      Note   This service is not present on a Windows Server 2008-based computer.

• World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)

1. Verify that all the Exchange-related services are set to an Automatic startup type and that the services are started.

2. Start the Exchange 2007 SP3 installation from a command-line, and specify the upgrade option. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.

2. At the command prompt, move to the directory to which you extracted the Exchange 2007 SP3 installation files. For example, move to the C:\Exchange2007sp3files directory.

3. Type setup.com /mode:upgrade, and then press ENTER. The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unattended Setup program starts.

With this solution setup was able to continue until the “Hub Transport Role”

After starting the setup without switches I got a message that one of the services needed was disabled.

After enabled this services (all exchange services where disabled) the setup could be continued again.

When trying to install the “Mailbox Role” I had the same problem with a exchange services.

This services is disabled during the setup. After starting the setup again I monitored this services and started it manual after it was disabled.

This time setup was finally succeeded.

Running the Rollup 1 was a piece of cake.

I hope that this solution can help somebody with the exchange sp3 upgrade.

Mark Driessen

"Kusura bakmayın kopyalayıp yapıştırmak zorunda kaldım, site linki bi çalışıyo bi çalışmıyo"

Gönderildi : 27/01/2011 23:38

Paylaş: