2 Üyeler
0 Likes
790 Görüntüleme
(@NuriOzden)
Gönderiler: 70
Estimable Member
Konu başlatıcı

Merhaba,

İstemcileri Microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer ile tarattırdım ancak 1-2 makinede doğru sonuç vermesine karşılık 2 makine de bulunan Sqlserver 2005 Express'i algılamadı. Office ve Windows sürümü gösterdi o kadar. Hatta başka bir arkadaşım da Visual Basic yazılımını algılamadığını söylemişti. Ms sitesinden araştırdım bu tool için yeni bir versiyon da yok. Tek versiyon 5.1. 

Lisans durumlarını gözden geçirmek istiyorum ancak bu tool bu şekilde beni yanıltacak.

Çözüm bulan ya da fikri olanların yorumunu rica ediyorum.  

Gönderildi : 08/04/2013 01:55

(@efesulukcu)
Gönderiler: 1425
Noble Member

http://www.microsoft.com/sam/en/us/map.aspx  adresinden bilgi alaabileceğiniz microsoft assessment & planning toolkit kullanabilirsiniz.

Q: If I’m inventorying only SQL Servers in my organization, how can I tell why machines that should show up in the SQL Server report aren’t listed?

Only computers that are known to be SQL Servers will appear on the SQL Server report. If the inventory fails for a particular computer, the MAP tool won’t have enough information available to know that the computer is running SQL Server. To determine if those servers were successfully inventoried, generate the “Hardware, Software Summary and Machine Inventory Results” report using the “Prepare new reports and proposals” option in the File menu. This will generate 2 reports, one called “InventoryResults-<date/time>” and one called “HardwareAndSoftwareSummary-<date/time>”.

Open the “InventoryResults-<date/time>” report by going to View>Saved Reports and Proposals. This report will show all computers that MAP has attempted to inventory. The second column, “WMI Status”, shows the result of the connection attempt to the computer. Use this information to determine why the computer could not be successfully inventoried.

Gönderildi : 12/04/2013 00:02

Paylaş: