3 Yazılar
2 Üyeler
0 Likes
387 Görüntüleme
(@cemengin)
Gönderiler: 923
Noble Member
Konu başlatıcı

merhaba arkadaslar server 2008 enterprise domaininde dfsroot varmı paylasılmıs klasorleri clientlere map etmem gerekiyor 2003te yapabiliyordum fakat 2008 de bulamadım varmı hala 2008de degisiklikmi oldu acaba nedir

Gönderildi : 23/10/2008 15:28

(@bekirakgul)
Gönderiler: 237
Reputable Member

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753479.aspx   inceleye bilirsin.

1. Open Server Manager.

2. Go to Roles in the left pane, then click Add Roles in the center pane.

3. Select File Services from the list of roles.

4. Now you will get an Introduction to File Services information screen; read through it and move on by clicking Next.

5. In Select Service Roles you can click on Distributed File System and it should also place a check next to DFS Namespaces & DFS Replication; after this click Next.

NOTE: At the bottom you will see Windows Server 2003 File Services and File Replication Service. You would only choose this if you were going to be synchronizing the 2008 server with old servers using the FRS service.

6. On the Create a DFS Namespace screen you can choose to create a namespace now or later.

For this tutorial I am going to create one later as I will have another article going into greater details. So I am going to choose Create a namespace later using the DFS Management snap-in in Server Manager and then click Next.

7. The next screen allows you to confirm your installation selections, so review and then click Install.

8. After a short interval of loading you will see the Installation Results screen which will hopefully have Installation succeeded in the top right. Go ahead and click Close.

9. In Server Manager you should now see File Services and under the Role Services you will see the installed components:

Distributed File System
      DFS Namespaces
      DFS Replication

Gönderildi : 23/10/2008 16:16

(@cemengin)
Gönderiler: 923
Noble Member
Konu başlatıcı

bekir bey çok teşekkür ederim birsey daha sorucam acaba 2003 server ile aynı mantıkmıdır.

Gönderildi : 23/10/2008 18:26

Paylaş: