client bilgisayarında active directory users and computers kullanımı
herhangi bir client bilgisayarında adminpak kurmadan sadece active directory users and computers çalıştırmak mümkün mü?
işletim sistemi windows 7 ise aşağıdaki yönergeleri uygulayabilirsin.
- Download the corresponding "Remote Server Administration Tools" installation package (either 32 or 64 bit) from Microsoft's website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=7887
- Launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions, as usual. Next part will be tricky - once installed, the individual tools in the package must be activated using the command line.
- Run the "Command Prompt" tool with elevated privileges by right-clicking the icon and selecting "Run as administrator" (you may receive the UAC warning pop-up, click "Yes").
- In the command prompt window that opens, execute the following lines (in order and one at a time) to enable all the per-requisite features and the "Users and Computers" snap-in:
dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools
dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles
dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD
dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-DS
dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-DS-SnapIns
- Each command will take around 30-45 seconds to complete and you should see the progress and confirmation messages displayed on the screen:
Once all of the activation commands are completed, you should be able to find the "Active Directory Users and Computers" under the "Administrative Tools" folder in your start menu.
hayır clientım windows 8