4 Yazılar
3 Üyeler
0 Likes
603 Görüntüleme
(@Anonim)
Gönderiler: 0
Konu başlatıcı

Merhaba,

Dpm 2007 kurulumu yapıyorum ve SQL Settings aşamasında "DPM Setup is unable to connect to the specified instance of SQL Server. (ID: 4307)" hatası veriyor. Hatayı resimledim;

[url= http://i1101.hizliresim.com/2011/1/19/1241.jp g" target="_blank">http://i1101.hizliresim.com/2011/1/19/1241.jp g"/> [/img][/url]

Server 2003 işletim sistemi ve SQL 2005 SP2 kurulu

Gönderildi : 19/01/2011 18:16

(@fatihkaraalioglu)
Gönderiler: 3039
Illustrious Member

Merhaba;

Dpm kurulumu sırasında ortamda bulunan mevcut SQL' i mi seçiyorsunuz YOKSa DPM kurulumu ile birlikte kurulan SQL'i mi kuruyorsunuz ?

Eğer mevcut SQL i kullanıyorsanız hata kaynakları için aşağıdaki adımları kontrol ediniz.

Troubleshooting Error ID 4307

Possible Cause Resolution

Remote connection to the computer running SQL Server is disabled.

To enable the remote instance of SQL Server, do the following:

1. From the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft SQL Server 2005, point to Configuration Tools, and then click SQL Server Configuration Manager.

2. In SQL Server Configuration Manager, in the console pane, expand SQL Server 2005 Network Configuration, and then select the network protocol for the DPM named instance.

3. In the details pane, if TCP/IP is disabled, right-click TCP/IP and click enable.

The SQL Server Browser service is disabled.

To start the SQL Server Browser service, do the following:

1. In SQL Server Configuration Manager, in the console pane, click SQL Server 2005 Services.

2. In the details pane, right-click SQL Server Browser, and then click Properties.

3. In the SQL Server Browser Properties dialog box, on the Service tab, select Automatic from the Start Mode drop-down list, and then click OK.

noteNote
By default, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 sets the SQL Server Browser service to start automatically.

The name of the remote instance of SQL Server is in the incorrect format.

Ensure that the remote SQL Server instance name is in the following format:

<Computer name>\<Instance name>

noteNote
Only use <Computer name> for the default instance.

There is no network connectivity between the DPM server and the computer running SQL Server.

Ensure there is a connection between the DPM server and the computer running SQL Server.

Gönderildi : 19/01/2011 18:28

(@emrahyilmaz-2)
Gönderiler: 1087
Noble Member

çözümle ilgili kontrol etmeniz gerekenler listelenmiştir. buraya göz atınız lütfen.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg232578.aspx

Gönderildi : 19/01/2011 18:29

(@Anonim)
Gönderiler: 0
Konu başlatıcı

öncelikle çok saolun...

vermiş olduğunuz bilgiler dahilinde sorunumun <Computer name>\<Instance name>  formülünü tam olarak uygulamamamdan kaynaklanıyormuş. instance name kısmına, "server ismi\instance ismi" olarak yazdığımda sorun düzeldi.

tekrar tekrar saolun.. Allah sisteminize sıkıntı düşürmesin inşallah 🙂

Gönderildi : 21/01/2011 18:31

Paylaş: