2 Üyeler
0 Likes
1,298 Görüntüleme
(@omerarda-2)
Gönderiler: 59
Trusted Member
Konu başlatıcı

sidebyside olay kimliği 32

Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

server 2003 r2  ye bağlı bir kaç clientde  loglara baktıgımda  yukarıdaki sistem hatasını görüyorum. bir diğer hata ise şöyle

Kaynak SidebySide olay kimliği 59

Açıklama

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.91_x-ww_decbdf0c\MFC80.DLL. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.

. Bunları düzeltmek için ne yapmalıyım

Gönderildi : 27/12/2009 17:41

(@mesutsariyar)
Gönderiler: 2515
Co-Founder

Aşağıdaki açıklamalarda uygulama bazlı çözümlere değinilmiş, sizinki hangisi ?

Event ID 59 Source SideBySide

Event ID 59
Source SideBySide
Type Error
Description Generate Activation Context failed for <file name>. Reference error message: <error message>
English, please! This information is only available to subscribers. An example of English, please!
Concepts to understand What is an activation context?
Comments Dorothy T. (Last update 7/2/2008):
In my case, we are running SQL Server 2005 on a server with Windows Server 2003 SE R2 SP2. We received several instances of the "Side by Side" errors stating the following:

"Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin\msmdctr90.DLL."

and

"Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.CRT.mui. Reference error message: Access is denied."

Just like Max stated, to resolve this issue I had to give the "Performance Log Users" List Folder Contents permissions, which is on the Security tab of either of the following folder locations:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin
This resolved my issue.

See also the link to "Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.CRT.mui".

Anonymous (Last update 5/28/2008):
- Error message: "The manifest file contains one or more syntax errors" - In my case, we have UltraBac 8.2 installed on our Windows 2003 Standard 64-bit edition server. The error description referenced the file “C:\Program Files\UltraBac8\x64\MFC80U.DLL”. Installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package solved the error.

Anonymous (Last update 9/27/2007):
Error message: "The operation completed successfully" - In my case, I got this error while starting MSN Messenger. Deleting the %windir%\WinSxS\Policies folder fixed the problem for me.

Mihai Andrei (Last update 8/15/2007):
Error message: "The referenced assembly is not installed on your system." - This problem can occur when you have version 5.2.3790.2426 or a more recent version of the Winlogon.exe program installed. See M914061 for a hotfix applicable to Microsoft Windows Server 2003.

Error message: "The referenced assembly is not installed on your system." - This may occur if This problem occurs because the run-time libraries are not installed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. See M923014.

Error message: "The system cannot find the file specified." - This problem occurs because SQL Server 2005 requires the GetSystemTimes function. The GetSystemTimes function is included in Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) and in later Windows XP service packs. See M922669.

Error message: "The operation completed successfully." combined with "The referenced assembly is not installed on your system." - This problem occurs if the following packages are not installed locally on the SoftGrid Client: .Net Framework 2.0 or Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. See M939084.

See also MSW2KDB for additional information about this event.

Pankaj S (Last update 6/14/2007):
I received 2 of these errors on Windows XP SP2 with the following descriptions: "Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_dec6ddd2\MFC80.DLL. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully" and "Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system". To resolve this problem, I used the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package to install the runtime libraries (M923014). The root cause, which was identified later on, was Logitech's QuickCam software V10. I uninstalled it and installed QuickCam Software V11 which did not require the Microsoft Visual C++ Libraries patch as well. Hope this helps.

Why bother deciphering Event logs when GFI EventsManager can do everything for you? Free trial here!

PaulD (Last update 1/6/2007):
See the link to "Diagnosing SideBySide failures" for an useful blog on how to debug this error in Vista.

Ken Powers (Last update 9/25/2006):
One additional note regarding Max Ustinov's comment:
If you have multiple instances of SQL Server, you will need to repeat this process for each instance. For example, I have a default instance and a named instance. I must add the appropriate permissions to the bin folder of each instance. The folder for the default instance is the same one Max showed us:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin.
The folder for the named instance is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.4\OLAP\bin.

The folder requiring the permissions will be shown in the event regarding "msmdctr90.DLL".

Max Ustinov (Last update 9/10/2006):
I had 2 instances of this event in a row on a SQL 2005 Server. The first error stated "Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.CRT.mui. Reference error message: Access is denied". The second error immediately after said "Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin\msmdctr90.DLL. Reference error message: Access is denied". These errors may also be accompanied by event 1008 and 1023 from source Perflib.
I found that these errors are caused by the "Performance Logs and Alerts" service if it runs as "Network Service”, which is a member of "Performance Log Users" local user group. Although the individual DLL permissions are set, this group does not have enough permission to SQL AS bin folder. To fix this problem, for the "Performance Log Users" local user group, modify or add "List Folder Contents" permissions in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\bin.

John Goulden (Last update 12/19/2005):
This event occurs in conjunction with EventID 32 from source SideBySide and it is caused by an application that was not packaged with all of the necessary runtime files. In my case this was caused by the Logitech SetPoint software and was solved by getting the appropriate C++ 2005 Redistributable Package.

Ionut Marin (Last update 7/4/2004):
When you start the Date and Time tool in Control Panel in Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, the Date and Time Properties dialog box may not display the date and time correctly. See M841082 for a hotfix applicable to Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition.

Gönderildi : 27/12/2009 17:49

(@omerarda-2)
Gönderiler: 59
Trusted Member
Konu başlatıcı

nasıl yani anlayamadım ingilizcem çok iyi değil bir program sql  ihtiyacı duyuyor da ondan mı oluyor

Gönderildi : 27/12/2009 18:26

(@mesutsariyar)
Gönderiler: 2515
Co-Founder

SQL kurulu değilse ve ihtiyaç varsa neden yüklü değil ?

Gönderildi : 22/01/2010 01:48

Paylaş: