sharepoint 2010 web parts hatası
Sharepoint 2010 'da Exchange özelliğini devreye aldım.Sistem aşağıdaki hatayı verdi.Bunu nasıl düzeltebilirim.
.Sistem An unexpected error has occurred.
Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.
Correlation ID: 2c97cb98-f9c4-4ba0-b6a9-8b4def0a2bd0
Sertifika sorunuymuş.Aşağıdaki adımları yapınca düzeldi.
- Log on to the SharePoint server where you are seeing the certificate errors
- Open Start à Run, type in “mmc” and hit “Ok”
- From the file menu, choose “Add/Remove Snap-in”
- Double click “Certificates”
- Select “Computer account” and walk through the rest of the wizard. Make sure you select “Local Computer”
- Hit Finish and then “OK”
- Go to “Certificates” à SharePoint à Certificates
- Double click on each of the three certificates and look at their thumbprint (details tab). If the thumb print of the certificate matches the thumb print from the event log, this is the certificate you want to export
- Export the certificate (right click, All Tasks à Export). Leave all default options selected and save it to the desktop.
2. Add the certificate to the SharePoint certificate store
- Go to Central Admin à Security à Manage Trust.
- Click on “New”.
- Specify any appropriate name, and select the certificate you exported earlier.
- Click OK.