2 Yazılar
2 Üyeler
0 Likes
557 Görüntüleme
(@cembarut)
Gönderiler: 68
Estimable Member
Konu başlatıcı

bugün server login olmuyordu winsock tcp/ip bozulmuş ve service ler durmuştu manuel olarakda başlatılamıyordu norton cor. ile tarama yaptırdım ve bacdoor.trojan ve w32.spybot.worm buldu ikisinide karantinaya atti kapatıp açtım makinayı ama halen ne internet nede network vardı sonra winsock ve tcp/ip yi resetlerip baştan kurdum sorun düzeldi umarım yardımcı olur sizlerede

1. If you are using windows XP with service pack 2 then follow step 2. If you are using windows XP with service pack 1 or lower follow step 3. If you are unsure go to start => run, type winver and then press ok. In the window that opens you will be able to see what service pack you are using. In the picture below it shows that i am using windows XP with service pack 2.

2. If we are getting a 0.0.0.0 or 169.254.xx.xx then we will have to complete the following. First we will have to go to start => run, type cmd and then press ok. In the black command window type netsh winsock reset catalog, press enter and it will show information like the picture below. If you get this information restart your computer and go to step 4.

3. If you have service windows XP service pack 1 or lower complete the following. Go to Start => Run, type regedit and then select ok. A new window should open call registry editor. In the editor we will have to expand (select the box with the plus sign in it next to the option) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and we will have items drop down from there. We will then have to expand system, CurrentControlSet, and then services. From services we will need to look for two folders, one called winsock and the other called winsock2. Once you have found the folders right click on them and select the Delete option. If you are unsure what options you are looking for look at the picture for some information or email me and i will do my best to assist you. After the two keys are removed we must restart the computer.

HKEY_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock
HKEY_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2

4. Now that we have reset the winsock we will have to go to start => control panel => network connections => right click on the local area connection and go to properties. In the properties window we will have to select the install option. A new window will open and we will select the protocol option and then the Add. form there you will get another window and we will choose the option Have disk. There will yet another window to open and we will have to replace the A:\ with C:\Windows\inf and then select ok. In the list you will get you will have to choose the option internet protocol (TCP/IP) and then select ok.

Gönderildi : 14/08/2008 17:08

(@rahmidilli)
Gönderiler: 2458
Famed Member

Paylaşım için teşekkürler

İpucu bölümümüze taşıyorum.

Gönderildi : 14/08/2008 20:31

Paylaş: